My New-ish Rules
- Time. Routines are awesome and comfortable but breaking out on an adventure for an hour or day or week or month- nobody can take that from you- that’s living life.
- Reach. Find out what you want by exposing yourself to a variety of places, tastes, experiences and people. Sight-seeing seems to have more than one meaning.
- Embrace. Be bliss-filled. Bliss is a state of mind and can be momentary but repeatable. Hiking, a great conversation, a surprise date, a good slice, a nice glass of wine, a hug.. I’m certain you get my drift.
- Think. Ideas are live spark and may lead you towards innovative results. Try out your ideas; talk about them, develop them, don’t be shy to share. Innovation is an ignited spark.
- Failure. There is truth in that experience, buzzword or not. Like the Nike mantra: Just Do it. or the old-timey version: “if at first you don’t succeed try and try again”.
#ex-routine, #exposuretolife, #blissful,#creativegenuine,#boxlessthinker, #fallandfail, #getonupa