My New-ish Rules
- Time. Routines are awesome and comfortable but breaking out on an adventure for an hour or day or week or month- nobody can take that from you- that’s living life.
- Reach. Find out what you want by exposing yourself to a variety of places, tastes, experiences and people. Sight-seeing seems to have more than one meaning.
- Embrace. Be bliss-filled. Bliss is a state of mind and can be momentary but repeatable. Hiking, a great conversation, a surprise date, a good slice, a nice glass of wine, a hug.. I’m certain you get my drift.
- Think. Ideas are live spark and may lead you towards innovative results. Try out your ideas; talk about them, develop them, don’t be shy to share. Innovation is an ignited spark.
- Failure. There is truth in that experience, buzzword or not. Like the Nike mantra: Just Do it. or the old-timey version: “if at first you don’t succeed try and try again”.
#ex-routine, #exposuretolife, #blissful,#creativegenuine,#boxlessthinker, #fallandfail, #getonupa
Get 2 free passes at the ASU library on campus and take your friend to the museum!
The Art of Video Games
Explore 40 Years of Video Games as an Artistic Medium
Sunday, June 16, 2013 – Sunday, September 29, 2013