- #1 Saiburda’s Wish
If you ever need a friend and just can’t get along with people get a dog or cat. I suggest you treat them kindly and you will reap the benefits of a loyal true companion. Try treating people the same way you treat your animal friend.
- You can click to enlarge this image!
- #2 Mine, all mine.
- Sharing space, toys, clothes even a bite of your ice cream cone..is easier for some then other. Basically, we all need a little something to call our very own.
- Give yourself permission not to share.
- You can click on the image to enlarge it!
- #4 Figure it out
- It is hard work to keep an open mind about sharing space with others. And when company arrives with no definite plans of a departure date the first few days are often full of miscommunication.
- Click on images to enlarge!
- #5 Everyone belongs somewhere and it takes time for any new comer to fit in. So I suggest we all work at feeling comfortable in the world and try to live and let live. If it gets weird or confusing put your best poker face on and play on.
- Click to enlarge!